Friday, March 12, 2010

Music Miscellaneous

The Royal Chains' New Ep

NYC Band The Royal Chains just released a new EP 'Bear Island' on Mike Hinderts (bassist of The Bravery) new label, Merrifield Records.

Also, Merrifield Records will be having a SXSW showcase this year. It's going to be March 20th, 4pm-10pm at The Tiniest Bar In Texas, featuring The Young Jaguars, The Growlers, Thee Lexington Arrows, The Royal Chains, The Safes, Nikki And The Weeps and The Danvilles feat.Ihsan Bilal (The Danvilles is Mikes band).


Slash, Engelbert Humperdinck and Dave Stewart form Supergroup


Engelbert Humperdinck might be the new singer for Velvet Revolver. Then maybe again, he won`t. But he did perform with Slash and Dave Stewart this week.

Engelbert Humperdinck, Slash and Dave Stewart got together as supergroup Faster Disaster on Canadian TV show The Hour.
read full story


Robert Pattinson wants to release an album this year 
The 'Twilight’ actor is keen to venture into the music world but says he will have to take a break from acting as he wouldn’t be able to combine his two passions.

He said: "I kind of want to do an album at the end of the year. All my friends are recording albums and I'm very annoyed about it. But I can't do two things at once. I don't know how people like Jennifer Lopez can act and also sing. I'm just like, 'I can't.' But, hopefully, I'll find some time to get it together."


Lady Gaga could fall for a woman 

   
Lady Gaga could fall in love with a woman.

The 'Bad Romance' singer - who has previously admitted to be being bisexual - insists she has no boundaries on her relationships but views love and sex as two very separate things.

When asked if she could see herself falling for a woman, she said: "Of course. There are no rules or limits when it comes to love. But I see love as separate from sex.

"And I happen to love male sexuality. Men have something I lack, but that I really value."

Gaga claims the search to find love fuels her creativity but admits she is worried her career will be over if she settles down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogroll: Buri Products | Antequeranian | Sexylebrities | Johnreil Lymar J. Barace