Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Senti: Ang Song That Makes Me Cry But Still I Love To Listen And Sung A Lot


This is a story about me and of course a girl that i won't be telling her name for her own sake. This girl don't know how much I love her, I can't tell her because she's in love with someone, her boyfriend. I always pretend to be just her close friend, adviser, comforter every time she needs me just to keep in touch of her. One day she texted me, i know that time she had a big problem and I'm right, she had trouble with her guy, of course i have to make her feel OK because that's my only rule for her life. I did not report on my work just to be with her, we eat together in lunch and after that we decided to have a sing-a-long trip just to kill our time, every time she sung a song I fell she dedicated that for her boyfriend, it hurts me but at the same time I'm happy at that moment that we're together. When its my turn to sing I sung this song "Senti" shes not a fan of this song and even shes unfamiliar. Before I started singing i said that that song was for here, so that caught up her attention.

As i sung the song I changed some of the lyrics so she won't realize that that would be the thing i want to say to her. Instead of saying "Sumama naman ako kasi crush kita" I changed it to  "Sumama naman ako kasi friend kita". In fairness that made her laugh, when the song is nearly in complete there's a lyrics saying "Ako mahal kita" I stopped singing because i don't know what to do, should i sung it that way or I changed the lyrics again. I don't want to sung it that way because I don't want here to know that's exactly how I feel for her, that I love her. and the song continued repeating the lyrics "Mahal na mahal" in several times, and I decided to whisper it instead singing it out loud.

While Im whispering the song she stand up and confronted me if is it true that i love her, I did not answer here, all i think is she still have a boyfriend, they got trouble but still they did not split up. I changed the topic and she forgot asking me again that way.

After the fun, we decided to go home, I'm so happy reminiscing what just happen to us. 8:00 PM on the evening i recieved a text from her thanking me for a very fun moment we just shared, I replied that I really enjoy it too and thank her in return. After a few minutes she replied, telling me that they are OK now with her boyfriend.

On that time I don't know what should i feel, should I be happy for her, should i feel sad. I don't know, all i want to do now is to listen to this song "Senti", listen, sung, think about her and my miserable love for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogroll: Buri Products | Antequeranian | Sexylebrities | Johnreil Lymar J. Barace