Sunday, January 24, 2010

R.O.O.T.S (Route Of Overcoming The Struggle) by Flo Rida Album Review


With singles Right Round and Jump conquering the radio in the country, you'll want to look for Flo Rida's sophomore album dubbed as R.O.O.T.S (Route Of Overcoming The Struggle). I am not a fan of rap and hip-hop music but after listening to the album for this music review, Flo Rida gave me a new perspective about this genre. Let me say that this release has a well-formed track list that leads to a variety of moods and music. And with Akon, Ne-yo, Nelly Furtado, Wyclef Jean, Pleasure P and Wynter Gordon at the tracklist this is not your usual rap and hip-hop studio album. By the way, let me pick Be On You with Ne-yo as my favorite cut in the album. Kudos to Flo Rida!

reviewed by: Rodel Rodriquez

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogroll: Buri Products | Antequeranian | Sexylebrities | Johnreil Lymar J. Barace