Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squekquel Movie In Review

Alvin And The Chipmunks: The SquekquelOh wait a minute, did i say movie in review? Yah i did, now i'll be reviewing a movie by a super rock star chipmunks of course with Alvin, still related in music right?
Actually I'm not a die hard fan of the chipmunks, i did not even watch their first movie or any episode of their TV series, But that was totally changed after watching their new movie Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squekquel, yah it's cool, even though I'm just alone watching the movie still I can't keep myself smiling and laughing from the start until it was finished, I'm totally amazed. And by the way guys the chipmunks got some new friends now, the Chipettes( i could say girls are always cuter than the guys) of course Alvin and the rest of the group did rock again the whole movie with of course Charice Pempengco the one who made me proud again that I'm a Pilipino who sung "No One" by Alicia Keys in the movie.
For me the highlights of the movie are when the Chipettes sung "Hot 'N' Cold" and "Single Ladies", and when the Chipmunks sung "We Are Family" and " Shake Your Groove Thing" with the Chipettes on their final performance that made their school win 25,000(the chipmunks really studied in school this time).
And most funny part of the movie was when Ian sung "Single Ladies" using sock puppets in replacement of the chipettes. Ha ha ha, you must see that part, that was totally fun.
All in all the movie was cute, and I'm proud to say "Chipmunks you rock my world, you know you did" uhhh.
Songs in the movie include:
1. You Really Got Me
2. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
3. The Song
4. It's Ok
5. Daydream believer
6. Stayin Alive
7. Bring It On
8. Follow Me Now
9. Hot 'N' Cold
10. I Try
11. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
12. Put Your Records On
13. Oh Yeah
14. I Want To Know What Love Is
15. So What
16. No One- sung by Charice Pempengco on the movie
17. We Are Family
18. Shake Your Groove Thing

Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squekquel Movie Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogroll: Buri Products | Antequeranian | Sexylebrities | Johnreil Lymar J. Barace