Friday, February 26, 2010

Lady Gaga's Ex-Boyfriend Told Her She Would Never Be A Pop Star

 

The 'Poker Face' singer has been determined to make a success of herself to spite a former lover, ever since he told her she was a terrible musician and would never be famous.

She told America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I had a boyfriend who told me I'd never succeed, never be nominated for a Grammy, never have a hit song, and that he hoped I'd fail. I said to him, 'Someday, when we're not together, you won't be able to order a cup of coffee at the f***ing deli without hearing or seeing me.' "

The 23-year-old starlet has had enormous chart success since she launched her career last year.

As well as releasing several number one tracks, Lady Gaga - real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta - has scooped numerous awards for her work, including a Grammy for her debut album 'The Fame' and another for her single 'Poker Face'.

Prior to this, Lady Gaga claims she put up with a lot of negative comments and only stuck at the music industry because of her unrealistic levels of ambition.

She said: "I ate s**t for so long, being told I didn't fit the mold and that I was 'too pop' or 'too theater'... I've always been delusionally ambitious to the point where people don't understand me."
 
source:www.music-news.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blogroll: Buri Products | Antequeranian | Sexylebrities | Johnreil Lymar J. Barace